Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still Here

I'm still here. Haven't had time to read blogs let alone post. I run from one thing to the next all day long. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Next week is Spring Break. Violet and I are taking the week off. If we have things left from our to do list this week (and it looks like there will be) we will finish them next week. But we won't start anything new. Per Violet's request. Except more Latin. That kid is a Latin Nut! I can't believe how much she's loving it!

I'll catch you all up as soon as I can, but there's really nothing that interesting you're missing out on. Work, homeschool, Girl Scouts, chores, errands. Nothing very exciting.

Sending hugs to you all!

4 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Ah, Latin. Lovely, lyrical Latin.

Garden State Kate said...

That's awesome!
Have a fun spring break!

Mother Mayhem said...

HUGS

Hope to chat with you soon! :o)

retha said...

Latin is like Greek to me, so I admire Violet.

Well, rather nothing interesting happening than too many things, for me.
Good that you'll have a few days off.