Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dropping Temps

Yes, our spring like weather is on its way out for now. The wind has picked up and the temp's heading back below freezing. But it won't last long, a few days of ick then we'll get nice again. I hope.

Today Violet and I stayed home. I caught up with work. We did some school work. She played My Sims on the Wii. I hate it when she plays those sorts of games. She gets way too caught up in them. She gets frustrated and mad. I make her shut the game down when she can't control herself. That's why she didn't play at all on Monday. The Sims were off limits. She kept it in check today.

Tomorrow we need to go to the library to get books that have come in on hold and to the grocery store. We are almost out of milk. Violet and Mr. I. are both cereal freaks. They love the stuff. I don't want to go out, but we do need the groceries. And they aren't just going to walk here by themselves.

I'm done sitting at the computer for the night. My back is sore. Not hurt or anything, just tired of sitting with bad posture in this desk chair. Time to read a book.

3 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

I think we're sharing the same weather pattern. I am living for the promise of a return to 50 degree weather this weekend. How sad is that?!

MOM #1 said...

We got a little rain today and it's really cold, 45 degrees. What the heck is going on. It was 85 YESTERDAY!!! This is what my Mom calls "pneumonia weather," and I'm tired of it, LOL.

retha said...

When is someone going to start a drive thru for milk and bread or even better a Mr Delivery?
Hope you got to read and uninterrupted.