Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Much Better Day

Today was one of the best in a few weeks. My conference call went smoothly. They listened to my opinion. It didn't drone on forever. I have some work to do from it, but not an overwhelming amount.

Violet and I got our hair cut. Hers looks fabulous! Mine is okay, definitely better than it was. I'm happy with it. But, boy Violet looks great! New hair cut, new swim suit, she's ready to go for her class.

We found the place her lessons are moving to after the first week. It is close by and easy to get to. I had no idea when I signed her up. Bonus!

We got some school done today. Violet had a short temper with her work (not with me but with the facts and problems). But that is to be expected first day back after almost two weeks off. It will get better each day.

And the attorney never called me.

What a good day.

Tomorrow is busy again. We have a theater show, we're stopping in the nature center to drop off a donation, and we're going to the library. Plus hoping to do some school work. We are taking sandwiches to eat at the nature center, either outside if it is nice enough or in the car. Otherwise we'll be starving by the time we get home. We have to leave just a little too early to have lunch first. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 58, so we may get to sit out.

I am horribly behind in reading all of your blogs, but I will catch up. Hope everything has been going good for you and I really miss reading what you've been up to!

4 comments:

Fatcat said...

If it helps any, I'm behind in reading blogs too, and everything else ....

Glad you had a better day!

Ami said...

Hey, maybe the attorney won't call today, too! Making it two good days in a row!

:)

Mother Mayhem said...

Sounds like a GREAT day! :o)

retha said...

Good to hear things went so well for you.
Hope Violet gets into rhythm soon.