Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nine Weeks and Still Going

Yes, that's right. I've worked out every single day for the last 9 weeks. Actually, 9 weeks and 1 day. I have logged over 40 hours on Wii Fit. Some days I've worked out for an hour. Most days it was only 30 minutes. Some days it was only 10 or 20 minutes. But I keep going back and that's what counts.

I haven't lost any weight yet. I've been down a pound or two here and there but back up again. But I definitely feel better and that is even more important right now.

Almost every day I have looked forward to exercising. There have been a few days when I've had to drag myself to do it. But once I start I'm generally glad I did.

This is probably the longest I've ever stuck to a workout program.

4 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Yeah You!!
I really need to get off my duff.

Fatcat said...

woo hoo

great job!

Wendy said...

That is awesome! You rock, Wii Mommy! Keep at it and congratulations.

MOM #1 said...

Feeling good means looking great!!! Good for you!