Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moving along

I made a lot of progress today. I put in about 10 hours, and may do a bit more when I'm done blogging. I'm not sure yet. The work is going pretty quickly. I do need to check with my manager in the morning to make sure I'm on track. And I'll contact the attorney we are doing the work for and make sure it will work for her. Cross your fingers, but I should be able to do it in around 35-40 hours instead of 50. While I'm paid hourly, and would prefer a 50 hour paycheck to a 35 hour one, I'd like to not kill myself in the process. Or alienate Violet and Mr. I. too much.

Violet had a great time at the water park party today. She doesn't like the huge slides, but prefers the medium ones, lazy rivers, splash zones and the iceberg like things you have to walk across. Mr. I. hung out at a Caribou Coffee all day. He's still shaking. He won't fall asleep for a week.

Tomorrow Mr. Incredible works from home. The last of the cookies will be picked up in the morning by homeschool Juliettes. And I'm going to work my butt off again and try to get as far as possible.

Enough stalling, back to work.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Sounds like you have a mission and a plan. That's step one and two . . . step three is to get back to work, LOL.

retha said...

Go Freakmom Go

My husband sometimes do work after hours at home. His work has a time allocated to a certain amount of work. If we do it in less time his benefit.