Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thank goodness the client fired us!

Otherwise I'd be going there tomorrow. It is an hour and a half drive. Snow, ice, freezing rain are all predicted for tomorrow night, and Tuesday into Wednesday. Thank goodness I don't have to try to beat the storm out of there. Last year I drove home in freezing rain. The year before heavy snow. That is the one aspect of working for that client that I won't miss.

In other news....well, there is no other news. I went to the grocery store today to stock up before the storm. I forgot to buy bread. I'll probably think of something else I forgot by morning and I'll go over during the day. Worst case, I have lots of flour we can bake our own. Hardly "worst case" more like "yummiest case."

Violet finished her scrapbook of our trip today. It looks terrific! She has now completed her Traveler Badge. She was pleased.

My parents were thinking of taking Violet to the American Girl store tomorrow as her Christmas trip with them. But my dad has a nasty cold and with the storm moving in we all decided it was best to postpone the trip. Violet knows about the trip, but we never discussed what day it would be. This way she isn't disappointed that it isn't tomorrow.

We are threatening to make oatmeal raisin cookies tomorrow. Mr. Incredible is hope we do, they are his favorites.

I worked out again this morning. Four days in a row! I am on a roll! Those too tight capris will fit me in spring, no matter what it takes. Well, I hope they do anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Threatening to make cookies? Threaten me. Please! :o)

SabrinaT said...

yum, cookies! I manage to get on my treadmil daily, ya know I blame the cookies...