Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh the head pain

Allergy season is here. Actually my nose has been running since the first of April. Last night I got this sharp pain in my head over my left eye. It came and went. I thought I'd worked too much yesterday at my computer. Well, I did, but I don't think that caused the pain. It was still there this morning. I took some Claritin and some Tylenol and it was better. The sharp pain hasn't come back, but I've had a headache most of the day.

Curse you beautiful flowering trees! Can't you keep your pollen to yourself?

4 comments:

Fatcat said...

I'm allergic to tree pollen too.
May is not may favorite month for that reason!

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Me too. I have a prescription nose spray that makes ALL the difference each spring.

MOM #1 said...

Oh, yeah, what Obi-Mom Kenobi (don't you LOVE her name) said.

My nose spray that I cannot remember the name of is a life saver. Except I'm slightly addicted, but I might be able to stop anytime I want. But I don't want to because it's such a life saver.

Anyway, I hope you feel better. Stay inside until the trees stop popping. It's about done here, but I don't know much about your crazy weather there.

Mother Mayhem said...

I made a mistake and had the windows open yesterday. ACHOO!