Tuesday, April 1, 2008

tired

I think it must be the antibiotic doing battle with the bacteria I didn't even know I was harboring in my tooth, but I am wiped out today. I'm falling further behind in work. But I'm hoping to feel a lot better in just a few days, so I'm not forcing myself to do anything. The tooth itself hurts more than it did, so I'm guessing it is the battle raging under it.

Thanks for all the root canal encouragement! I'm still not looking forward to it, but it doesn't sound as bad now.

And thanks for the California book suggestions. I'll be looking those up any day now. When I have more energy.

We did do a full school day today. And I took Violet to the homeschool session at Pump it up. We met a new family there today. They live quite close and Violet and their 7 year old daughter seemed to hit it off. I'm going to try to set up something for the girls sometime soon. Violet is at her best at one on one play dates, so I'm definitely on the look out for those.

For now, I'm going to go veg out on the couch before bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegging can be a good thing.

Maria said...

Whenever I take antibiotics I am completely wiped out physically..exhausted.

Take care of yourself!

The Old Gray Mare said...

Just take it easy a few days & feel better soon!

Fatcat said...

I'm kind of feeling the same way with a bladder infection. I just want to sleep!

MOM #1 said...

Just RELAX! Let your body heal, and you may as well get used to relaxing because when you get back from the dentist you'll need - guess what - more rest!

Feel better soon.