Monday, April 21, 2008

It's over

I definitely wouldn't say a root canal is fun. It wasn't too terribly bad and was over within an hour, so that's good. He did numb it up good (in fact I'm still quite numb). I don't really know what he did, I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I really didn't want to see any of the equipment going in my mouth.

Next Monday I go back for the permanent filling. Today I am taking the rest of the day off.

p.s. Mr. Incredible REALLY hates the dentist (not ours in particular, dentists in general). He has lots of sympathy for me having to have the root canal done. He's being so helpful. He's running errands now and bringing back food. At least there is an upside to it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's when the numbness wears off...

Hope you're still okay!

Ami said...

Yay! It's over!

:-D

The Old Gray Mare said...

IMO there's good reason for people to fear dentists. I hope that you're feeling okay and suffer no complications.

I finally had mine all prepped for the crown this morning. Whew!

SabrinaT said...

ACK! I have to have one on Monday, you give me hope! I have a HUGE FEAR of dentists!

Fatcat said...

Glad it's over.

Don't you think your hubby should do the spring-cleaning, while you recover? I do. ;-)