Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm weakening

I told Mr. Incredible today that if Bubba (great-grandma's orphaned cat) really needs a place to stay he can come here. I know it will throw our 3 cats into a tizzy. And our carpeting will take many hits. But I'm really afraid someone will suggest Bubba go to a shelter or be put down. Best case Bubba keeps living at her house pretty much by himself and is neglected. Someone will go by and feed him, but no one will love him.

I wish there were a better solution for poor Bubba, but I don't know what it is. At least we'll try here. He's about 10 years old, neutered and declawed. He's very shy and reclusive because the only person he's ever lived with is Great-grandma.

I know. Bad idea to move him in here. Like I said, I just wish there was a good idea for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bubba. Maybe it would work out better than you think? It's worth a try...?

Donna said...

That is very sweet & big hearted of you and your family to offer to take Bubba! You can only imagine what that poor cat is going through missing his mom of 10 years. Keep us posted.