Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feeling better

Violet is definitely feeling better after the poppy seeds. Who knew? But she is still dragging around. She was supposed to go to my folk's house tonight to sleep over and spend the day tomorrow while Mr. Incredible and I went to a film at the Wisconsin Film Festival. Violet really wanted to go, but she's still not eating much and isn't herself yet. So the sleepover was pushed back to next weekend and the ante has been upped to 2 nights at Grandma's.

Mr. Incredible called his dad, and he is going to meet him in Madison for the film tomorrow. It is a film about the history of the Mac (yes, the computer). I wasn't very thrilled about going, so I don't mind missing out. And Grandpa Incredible was excited to spend the day with his son. I'm still skipping my Girl Scout service team meeting tomorrow night. I'll have Violet here and the meeting is being held at a restaurant, not the place you want to take a kid getting over a stomach bug.

I'm feeling a ton better than yesterday. I'm still a little oogy in the stomach, but nothing like yesterday. I am hopeful that yesterday was the worst and that this antibiotic really is getting rid of infection that's been dragging me down.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. *sigh* madison. film festival. Sigh again. You know, I never managed to get there when I actually lived in WI?? I"ll have to make due with the ME film festival here in Waterville, my birthplace.

Anonymous said...

And you were looking so forward to the movie...

Glad you and Violet are feeling a little better!