Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello Kitty!

Sabrina sent Violet the most wonderful box this week, all the way from Japan. Violet had no idea it was coming or what to expect when she opened. And I have to say, although I knew it was coming I was little prepared for just what was in it. It was like a magic endless bottom box where cool fun Hello Kitty or Japanese toy, candy or other item just kept coming out.

Apparently it all started with a Hello Kitty bag Sabrina won:



Perhaps she didn't have any packing peanuts and decided to just fill the box to the brim with neat stuff:


There was a washcloth and banner:



After a few items Violet really started getting excited:


Her own set of Yen play money:


The bottom of the box was no where to be found:


Japanese bubble gum!



There was too much stuff to try to list. There were stickers and notebooks. Candy. Craft projects. Chop sticks and a chop stick case!


There is even a Hello Kitty board game all in Japanese! Violet is going to make up her own rules where she can't figure it out. Although she did say she's going to have to learn Japanese so she can read it all!


And here she is with the incredible amount of loot Sabrina sent!


Sabrina, we can't possibly say Thank You enough! It was incredible! You are incredible!! Many hugs from Violet and the rest of the Incredibles!

3 comments:

SabrinaT said...

Yeah, you got the box! I have to say this was SO MUCH FUN. I don't have girls, so shopping for Hello Kitty was a treat. I am glad she likes everything...

MOM #1 said...

OMG! That's awesome!

Sabrina has spread so much joy to so many people in the past few months. We're going to have to all get together and do something really special for her.

I don't have a girl either, and that looks like a BUNCH of fun to me. Maybe I can come over and Violet and I can play the Japanese Hello Kitty game!

Garden State Kate said...

That is awesome as is Sabrina T!
Hope Violet has fun!!