Saturday, April 4, 2009

They've got to be kidding me

There is yet another Winter Weather Advisory posted for tomorrow. I can't believe we're still talking snow, freezing rain and sleet. This is out of control. Tomorrow's forecast is for just 3-5 inches of snow but sleet, freezing rain and all around ickiness all day. I have to go out for a Girl Scout service team meeting tomorrow night. I'm really hoping they'll decide to cancel it if the weather is bad. But I'm not counting on it.

I thought our last snow was going to be the last one. You'd think this would have to be our last. But, no. Thursday night we're supposed to get snow again! I surrender already. Stop with the winter and let us have our spring.

In other news, I am currently completely caught up with work. I have several things to do next week, but I can't do any of it until Monday at the earliest.

What to do with my free time? Oh, right, shovel snow and fret about driving on ice. Blech.

4 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Un.frick.n believable. No more. No more. No more. Why do I always forget about the April snowstorms? Sigh.

Wendy said...

Hot damn, woman! LOL

Well, hopefully it melts as suddenly as it arrives. :)

Maddy said...

We're so lucky here. Shorts and t-shirts for us you'll be thrilled to hear no doubt and yet my eldest daughter has gone up to Tahoe to ski for the weekend. Can you hear California calling?
Cheers

MOM #1 said...

Yikes! Snow in April??!!! Insanity!

We've had ridiculous winds here, and today it's psychotically cold (50's) but certainly no snow.

Poor Incredibles . . . y'all better keep some long underwear underneath your tights. ;-)