Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm afraid to leave the house

Every time I do I get socked with more work. Granted, the hours are great and we can use the money. But it is killing me.

On Saturday afternoon we went out for pizza. When we got home I had 3 new assignments, 2 of which were due by Sunday night.

On Sunday we went to the Wonders of Science show. I came home to find 2 more requests for work. On a Sunday afternoon mind you. When all reasonable businesses are closed.

Monday night we took Violet to swim lessons. Time away from home, an hour and a half. Contents of my inbox when I came back, 6 new e-mails from one manager, all on different topics.

Today we went to the library and grocery store. Gone less than 2 hours. Got home and there were 15 new e-mail messages. All needing my response or attention.

I'm not going anywhere tomorrow. I need a break!

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Having work is good...clearly they know who to send it to when it needs doing .;-)
Hope you get a break soon..even for just a bit.

Mother Mayhem said...

Me too! ;o)