Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gobbling Cobbler

Violet's Blueberry Cobbler turned out oh so good. I meant to take a picture of her with it but I forgot and the next thing I knew we were wiping blueberries off our chins. That was one delicious lesson.

Today we turned in the first of the Girl Scout registration forms for next year. I should be getting a lot more in over the next two weeks, but I wanted to go ahead and get the ones I had turned in. The lady at Council who processes them all from the tri-county area seemed happy to get a start, even if it was small.

Violet spent some of her J-Bucks (the equivalent of gift certificates she earns by selling fall products and cookies) on a stuffed Groovy Girl unicorn (Girl Scouts and Groovy Girls are doing some cross licensing of names and products) and Junior Girl Scout socks. We're having her spend some of her earnings on her dues, camp fees, uniform parts, but she gets to have some for fun purchases too.

I got the last of the big project done today! Woo hoo! There are just a few small things to finish up before my vacation next week.

So since I have extra free time I'm going to go enjoy it. There's a Sudoku with my name on it in the newspaper. Good night Blogland!

No comments: