Saturday, May 10, 2008

Almost there!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only a few pieces left to go in the project. And a little final review. Then it gets shipped off to the client and someone else gets to go there and lead 3 days of training! And I get my life back!!

I am far enough along that I am comfortable taking tomorrow off. Yippee! No working on Mother's Day. Well, if I get up before either Mr. Incredible or Violet I might do a little. But I don't feel like I have to do anything to keep my head above water, so I'm happy.

I hope all my mom friends have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow filled with presents, flowers, hugs, kisses and everything else on your wish lists!

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

Happy Mother's Day, now take the day off and get your Freak on, LOL.

Have a great day!