Sunday, October 26, 2008

I can breathe again

Literally. I went out today and bought 3 new pairs of fat jeans. My skinny jeans can just sit there on the shelf and be jealous for a while. I'll get back in them. But until then, I can move and breathe again. And my blood is circulating properly again. Yippee!

Mr. Incredible keeps saying how he's not buying a bigger size. He's determined to lose weight instead. Well, goodie for him. I will too. But in the meantime, I'm not going to be so uncomfortable. It was making me crabby. And a crabby mama isn't fun to have around.

Did I tell you the jeans were on sale too? Bonus!

8 comments:

Ami said...

We won't talk about the four sizes of pants I own.

But I will tell you that I haven't paid more than nine dollars for a pair of jeans in about 12 years.

Goodwill rules!

dariasmama said...

You know, wearing your jeans too tight can make your back hurt. It's true...

Donna said...

Your post gave me such a laugh, I know exactly what you are saying. I have a draw load of clothes that are too small but I keep hoping someday I will get back into them - Just the other day Kelly was able to wear a shirt from the draw so at least they may get some use...

Anonymous said...

Hugs from me. The queen of knit nighties. I actually HAVE to wear clothes here in the burbs. Sometimes even jeans. Squeal.

Saying prayers for you! :o)

SabrinaT said...

I refuse to buy bigger! Dangit. I will prevail, or mess up my stomach for life, in the process...
I have the all hated treadmill, these days I am actually using it for more then a clothing rack!

MOM #1 said...

Good for you! Breathing is a right, not a privilege. Don't let those skinny jeans give you the blue.

You know what they say, "Go big or go home!"

LOL!

The Old Gray Mare said...

I had to take the plunge and buy bigger jeans over the summer, so you're not alone.

I've gotten spoiled to wearing warm-up pants since my surgery. I put on jeans twice last week to go out in public, and I couldn't wait to get home and get into my nice stretchy, comfy pants.

The Cooking Lady said...

This is when people get that dreaded dunlaps disease.

It done lapped over the belt. Buy the bigger size, you 'will' look better...trust me on this!