Friday, March 7, 2008

Light switches should not be sideways

I can never tell which way is on or off on our sideways light switch for our porch lights. And since I can't easily see the lights when I try to turn them on, I have to go out to see if I've just turned them on or off. Mr. Incredible can seem to remember if the switch is pointing to the left or right means on or off. How that works when there is another porch light switch in the garage is beyond me!

And why Mr. Incredible can remember the light switch pointing left means the light is on, but he can't remember that I have a meeting to go to that night that is posted on his computer calendar, is also beyond me.

There was a little incident with light switches the other night. There would be a lot more family harmony if all switches could just go up and down like they are supposed to. And if there were only one switch to control each light.

My poor brain just can't handle sideways switches.

2 comments:

SabrinaT said...

HA HA~!! Most days, my husband confuses me!

Fatcat said...

I have trouble with clockwise and counter clockwise. Every time we play a game, I have to ask someone, "now who goes next?"

Duh!