Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hoopla!

I first saw this at Kentucky Woman's. Then it was at Simply April's. And now I've seen it at Home*School*Home.

I figured it was time for me to get in on the action. As you might have guessed my birth certificate doesn't read "Freakmom" or even "Helen Parr", so I'm using my very own initial to try to think of something in each category.

1. Famous Singer: Jackson Browne
2. Four Letter Word: jazz
3. Street: Jefferson
4. Color: jade
5. Gifts/Present: jewelry (yeah, right)
6. Vehicle: Jalopy
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: joke books
8. Boy Name: James
9. Girl Name: Jackie
10. Movie title: Juno
11. Drink: java or Jell-O shots
12. Occupation: Juggler
13. Celebrity: Jane Goodall (does she count?)
14. Magazine: Jack and Jill
15. City: Jacksonville, FL
16. Sport: Javelin throw
17. Fruit: Jamaican mango
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Just didn't want to go
19. Something you throw away: junk
20. Something you shout: Just leave me alone! (shouted at the people in the mall who try to stop you to sell you hand lotion or a cell phone)

Anyone else want to try?