Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sorry I've been away

I've been knocked out the last week with a nasty sinus infection. I'd never had a sinus infection before. Sure colds and bad allergies, but not this. Man, that hurt. I had no idea.

Looking back on the days before it hit me I can now see it was coming on. I was dragging around. I thought it was the time of the year coupled with the weather. I think it was the virus. Then by Friday, blammo, horrible pain on the side of my head.

I'm still getting tired easily, and once in a while the pain hits again. But nothing like over the weekend. Of course, none of my work got done while I was laying on the couch. So I've been frantically trying to catch up.

I also fell way behind in reading blogs, so I'll be by all of yours later to see what you've all been up to. And I've had a few ideas flitting through my brain, so I'll try to get caught up in my own posts.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Oh that's awful. I hate hate hate sinus infections. The last time I had one, I thought the top of my head was going to pop off every time I stood up.

Glad you're better.

The Old Gray Mare said...

Happy to hear that you're feeling better!