Saturday, December 29, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

I finally came up with one. Something I can keep. Something that would be useful.

I resolve to be better about taking pictures and distributing pictures to friends and family.

My MIL is always complaining that she has no current photos. I tend to forget to take pictures. Then I forget to take them off the camera. It is so easy to do both. And easy to post them here. I'm going to try to be better about it.

In an effort to get off on the right foot, here is an oldie but a goodie. This is Violet and me in the dining hall at Girl Scout camp last summer.

4 comments:

Ami said...

Do you already know about Snapfish?

I found out about it AFTER I bought a photo printer dock.

Dammit.

Anonymous said...

YAY! :o)

SabrinaT said...

What a great picture.. She looks a lot like you~! Happy New Year...

Fatcat said...

She's is so cute! Good job sharing a photo.

I totally forgot to get photos of my kids this fall too.