Monday, December 3, 2007

Freakmom's Favorites

I added a list of my favorite blogs and sites. If you don't wish to be associated with a freak, let me know and I'm happy to take the link off. (Freakmom respects the privacy of her fellow bloggers and won't mind in the least if you prefer to stay "off the grid".) If I forgot to list your site, let me know. I'm sure it was an oversight. I got mixed up and had a little problem part way through. That happens you know. If your link doesn't work, I messed it up, just let me know and I'll try again.

Basically, just let me know, okay? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to be associated! :o)

Anonymous said...

I feel so special!!!!
Thanks for including me :)
I'm jumping for joy!!!!

Fatcat said...

I'm thrilled to be part of your list!

Erin said...

Ooohhh, oooohhhh, ooohhh! Can I be on your list, too?