Saturday, August 23, 2008

What my cats do all day

Here is how the 3 felines that live in the Incredible Household seem to spend their time:

60% = Sleeping

20% = Staring at the wall

8% = Playing, fighting and knocking things over

5% = Scratching the furniture and carpeting

4% = Eating

3% = Throwing up

Can anyone tell me why no one has made pet food that doesn't stain the carpeting when the pet throws it back up? Stop trying to tell me your pet food won't make my cat have hairballs. Cats puke. A lot. Sell me something I can get out of rug.

7 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Well whoever makes that non-vomit cat food can then get directly onto creating one for dogs too. Your cat schedule sounds exactly like my dog's schedule.

*SIGH* Pets.

Mel said...

Our cat NEVER has hairballs or throws up. We feed him a hairball remedy cat food. Iams I think? It must work, as he hasn't upchucked in years.

Anonymous said...

Put 'em outside. MWAHAHA!

The Old Gray Mare said...

I love cats. We always had a cat until we moved to town. I often wish I had another one, but I don't think I could handle an indoor cat.

I knew about litter boxes, but not the throwing up. GAG!

dariasmama said...

My mom always put margarine on the cat's paws for this, but I'm thinking little greasy paw prints might be worse than hairballs.

Bleh.

Wendy said...

Oh yeah, the joys of feline vomit. We have 3, and only 1 is a vomit problem. She always has been, no matter what we feed her.

Staring at the wall, huh? I'd say that 20% of the time, my male cat goes psycho - tearing around the house with his tail straight up, climbing curtains and walls, and yowling. But I love him. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a cat dog and she pukes alot too. I hate it. I have to give allergy shots once a week also....I make poor hubby do it. dog flinches tooo much when I do it.
Oh well.....our pets are our kids.