Sunday, February 12, 2012

Freakmom's day off

I took it easy today.
  • I did a load of laundry.
  • Unloaded the dishwasher.
  • Taught Violet how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. (Can you believe I hadn't taught her?)
  • Cleaned all the sinks.
  • Sewed button eyes on the caterpillars I knitted earlier this year.
  • Helped Violet with her cookie thank yous, including personalized receipts for those who were donating their cookies and notes to go on the boxes being donated to the soldiers.
  • Finished reading Little Britches
  • Took a nap

I also coughed and blew my nose a lot. I think I've been doing that less the last couple of hours. Could I be on the mend? Fingers crossed.

I talked to my mom, who is also sick. She doesn't have the stuffy, runny nose, so we have something different. I didn't get this from her when I saw her last weekend like she thought a first.

Now to shower and read until I fall asleep. Thanks for all the good wishes! I love my blogging buddies! (But from a distance, I don't want to breath on you and infect your computers.)

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

Did you teach Violet how to make grilled cheese like Johnny Depp? Thinking Benny and Joon here...

Glad you are on the mend! HUGS.

Fatcat said...

I'm glad you are taking care of yourself. :-)

MOM #1 said...

Well that is a slow day for most moms, LOL. I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep taking it easy!