Saturday, November 1, 2008

I know I promised photos

Tomorrow, for sure, I double promise this time.

I am trying to get as much done as possible before the trip. Which means errands, packing and doing this week's work and anything I can anticipate needing doing while we are gone. I thought I'd have more time to work today. I thought the plan was that Mr. Incredible and Violet would go out to look for shoes for him and books for her. I'd stay home. Well, it got changed to ordering books for Violet at Amazon (I wanted her to have something new to read at the hotel at night, but not too new that she wouldn't like it or find out it was scar - I ordered her some Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books she didn't have), and all of us going to get shoes for Mr. Incredible then to Taco Bell. That got changed to shoes for Mr. Incredible, boots for Mr. Incredible and Violet, plus a lot of other browsing. I did get a cake decorating set, I want to try that with Violet this winter.

I was gone much longer than expected. So, my plans to upload the pictures fell to the wayside.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

That's OK.

Life happens.

We'll wait.

Anonymous said...

Rats!

Can't wait to see them! :o)