Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Finally, here they are!

This is what a "freak pumpkin" looks like:



I decided not to carve mine but to make a diorama instead. My cement goose, Penelope, is trying her wing at baking this year:



Here's Violet's cyclops jack-o-lantern:



And Mr. Incredible's Mac pumpkin design (I'm not sure I get it either it is a play on the Mac logo or one of his logos, I didn't really ask, I've had a lot on my mind):



Here's Violet in her costume with her trick-or-treat bag, isn't she pretty?



Last week Violet made a pirate costume for her toy fox, Red (she's recently learned how to fold paper hats and swords):



I have more pictures for you tomorrow, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

SabrinaT said...

What a great pumpkin! Violet looks great in her costume.

Donna said...

Your pumpkin cut-out designs are very creative : ) Violet looked like a beautiful witch in her halloween costume.

The Old Gray Mare said...

Cute pix! Violet's costume was very pretty.

MOM #1 said...

That pumpkin sure was freaky. I love the carved pumpkins. How groovy. Violet looked so cute, I hope she got lots of candy (haha).

Wendy said...

Enchanting Halloween pumpkins and pics! Violet looks lovely in her witch costume. I hope she had fun!