Friday, March 9, 2012

The Plan

I took your comments and talked with Violet more. She said she felt like she needed more time at home to just veg out. For now, day trips are crossed of the de-stress plan. That's fine with me, I feel like we are running around too much as well. And if she has more time at home without school work to do, that gives me more time to work and get my 25 hours in. (25 hours a week doesn't seem like much, but when I'm already working full time as a mom, homeschool mom, housekeeper, cook, well, you know the rest, they get hard to squeeze in and still have any time left for me!)

We sent Mr. Incredible off with a shopping list for stuff we need for banana splits and/or ice cream sundaes. And I added to it the stuff we need for super nachos, my favorite meal. Violet set out some microwave popcorn, her favorite snack that we never think about, so we can remember to make it this afternoon.

It looks like we de-stress with food!

We are on the right track. We are always open to other ideas, so if you think of others, let us know!

No comments: