Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day off

There was no Cadette meeting today, so we had our only day off this week. We relaxed. We read. We did minimal school work. It was nice. I also worked too much, but this is a really busy week and it was good to get things done.

Tomorrow is the Stinky Cheese Man show. After that we are going to a homeschool only garage sale. A local homeschool family advertised on a local Yahoo group about it. They want to give homeschoolers a chance to get their good curricula, books and manipulatives before the general riff raff has at it. Isn't that a great idea! They will have it inside, so you have to be in the know to find it. They said they were moving, so I'd like to go to find out where they are moving. I hope it isn't too far away. They are a really nice family.

We are getting a rain storm now, which promises to bring with it cooler weather. Still above normal for this time of year, but gosh it is going to seem cold by comparison!

1 comment:

Ami said...

A day off now and then is essential for sanity... mine and that of everyone around me.

You seem pretty sane, so I'm sure you don't NEED the day off, but I hope you enjoyed it just the same.

:)