Monday, October 12, 2009

I got an award!

Thanks to Mom #1 (who really is a Number One Mom!) I am the proud recipient of the Over the Top Award:



The rules of this award are as follows:


1. Answer the questions below using only one word. (Like I ever limit myself to ONE WORD! As my good friend Mary once said, "For a quiet person, you sure got a mouth on you.")

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you. Thanks, Mom#1

3. Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers. Well, I'm really bad about this part, plus by the time I get around to these, everyone else has usually done them. If you haven't, consider yourself Over the Top and tagged.


1. Where is your cell phone? Purse (ask me if it is charged)
2. Your hair? Blah
3. Your mother? Exercising (since she started exercise class she is on top of the world!)
4. Your father? Retired (and driving #3 crazy)
5. Your favorite food? Nachos
6. Your dream last night? Gone
7. Your favorite drink? Wine (Red)
8. Your dream/goal? Cabin (I'd love to live in the middle of northwoods of Wisconsin in a little cabin, near a lake, or better yet, the upper peninsula of Michigan)
9. What room are you in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Snakes (bridges, tornadoes, large groups of small children)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Couch
14. Something you aren't? Outgoing
15. Muffins? Yes, please
16. Wish list item? Wardrobe
17. Where did you grow up? Illinois
18. Last thing you did? Shower
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? Off (for another 30 minutes or so)
21. Your pets? Snoring (yes, from across the room I can hear the cat snoring)
22. Your friends? Wonderful (especially my online ones!)
23. Your life? Double (homeschool mom, career woman)
24. Your mood? Relaxed (the bosses are both out of town today!)
25. Missing someone? Aunt
26. Vehicle? Rattling
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Burt's Bees Online Store
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? October 1st
32. Your best friend? Mr. I.
33. One place that I go over and over? Library
34. One person who emails me regularly? Library (to tell me my holds are in)
35. Favorite place to eat? Rosita's (a local Mexican restaurant)

See, I couldn't keep it to just one word, but at least I didn't beat any of my points to death as I am so often accused of by Mr. #32.

Well, I am off to the couch with #7 to do some #10, then turn on #20! Have a good night!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't tag or award anymore. I'm too lazy. ;)

The one-word thing is fun! It is difficult to keep it to just one word, isn't it?

The Old Gray Mare said...

This looks like fun. Mother Mayhem also did one.

It looks like a challenge, so I might give it a try if I work up enough gumption.

MOM #1 said...

Your answers were great! Of course, you cheated by putting in "explanations" to your one word answers. But I won't tell if you won't tell. ;-)

Mother Mayhem said...

Large groups of small children terrify me too. Guess what was in Barnes & Noble when I took Emily? EEK!