Thursday, August 20, 2009

They did it to me again!

Some of my long time readers will remember me complaining about the not-for-profit theater we go to for school day performances not properly crediting my payments to my account. Well, they did it again this year. Three years in a row I've been notified that I haven't paid. Three years in a row, I have paid. I sent them the listing of shows, amounts, and the check number that I included with my check. With it I told them the date my check cleared my account: nearly 2 months ago!

The general manager will pass the information along to the business office and confirm back to me that my account has been corrected.

This time when she does, she's getting the sales pitch. I want to have one of the partners from my firm put in a bid to fully review their business office procedures. They are required to have external auditors file the financial statements every year, but obviously they aren't getting any internal business office problems fixed. If they are even finding any. And obviously they have problems.

They've messed with the wrong homeschool mom for three years running.

I doubt anything will come of this, but it would be cool if it did. I could be up for a commission. But I know it won't. But I'm still going to try.