Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Roundup

I have a pathetic report this week. I have not exercised once this week. First half of the week I was sick, the second half all hell broke loose. Well, maybe not all hell, but quite a bit of it.

I had extended family causing problems and stress. Work causing stress. Mr. I had stress of his own, causing stress. And the weather turned horribly cold and rainy. Plans got made, then changed at the last minute. Time set aside for work were lost, causing me to fall behind, which led to stress. There was a lot of stress this week. I could have really used a good yoga session if I'd only had 30 minutes uninterrupted.

Then, when I thought things were going to be calmer, I was woken up at 6:30 this morning with a phone call that one of Mr. I's aunts passed away last night. Mr. I was already up and in the shower getting ready for a big business showcase he was running a booth at. More stress as we figured out how to get in touch with his dad to let him know. Grandpa Incredible is in Germany for 4 weeks. Grandpa has been notified.

I am going to try to start next week off right by getting up and exercising tomorrow morning. And if I don't for some reason, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Sometimes other things just take priority. Like rest and family.

Or like tonight: a Donald Westlake novel and a glass of merlot.

No comments: