Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday Roundup, a little early

Well, I had another good exercise week. I exercised 5 times again. I didn't increase anything like reps or weight, but I didn't cut back either. Although there were a couple of times I wanted to!

I don't anticipate getting to exercise as much next week. It is going to be a busy week. We have family from out of state visiting the area. We'll be spending a few days with them.

Just after lunch today I answered my office phone line. It was my boss. In lieu of a greeting she said, "I want to throw up." Never a good sign. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, but did result in more work. I was so enjoying my break.

To clarify, I wasn't the reason for her impending vomiting.

I have to go to the office on Saturday, then I am going to dinner with the girls. Don't get me wrong, I love dinner with the girls. But I have the feeling after work tomorrow, I'd much rather just come home, shower and put on my jammies. Since "the girls" includes people I work with, who will also be going there from the office, I can't use the "I have to work card." They'll know. I'll just try to enjoy dinner and take off as soon as I can. It will be at least a 45 minute drive home after dinner.

I want my break back.

1 comment:

Murr Brewster said...

The first sign of aging is when what you most want to do is go home and put on your jammies. The second sign is when you just wear your jammies to work.