Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reader

I finally set up my favorite blogs to come to me via Google Reader. Yeah, about time. I'm so behind on my internet life. Wish I could say my real life were more interesting, but it is not.

Here's what I've been up to: work, Violet aced decimals in school, I'm still knitting, Girl Scout cookies were ordered, delivered and life has gone on (have I mentioned I hate cookies?), I filed our taxes, my state is corrupt, weather is cold and blustery but at least most of the snow has finally melted.

This week Violet has an American Girl book club meeting and is taking a crochet class at the library. She agreed to take the crochet class as long as I promised that she didn't have to teach me to crochet afterward. In Classic Moms class we will be discussion The Chosen by Chaim Potok. What an awesome book, I completely recommended it!

Hope you are all having a good winter!

3 comments:

Ami said...

Nice to hear from you.

Would Violet like to teach ME to crochet? My mom never was able to.

Mother Mayhem said...

You had to promise that she wouldn't have to teach you to crochet? Chuckle.

Delighted to see a new post from you!

The Old Gray Mare said...

I'm glad to know that the snow has finally melted.

Violet's comment totally cracked me up! :)