Saturday, March 26, 2011

Accountability Saturday

This is the first of what I am hoping to be a new weekly feature on Freakmom's Space. A recap of how I did on my personal goals. Why in the world do I think my readers want to read this? I'm sure you don't. But I need to answer to someone and you've been appointed those someones.

My goal is to exercise on Wii Fit 4-5 times a week. If no one is watching, it is easy to skimp and not do it. If I have to tell someone if I did it or not, I'm much more likely to do it. So that is what my weekly update will be: how many times I worked out that week and any other relevant tidbits I have to share.

Feel free to comment and offer encouragement, especially when I slack off. And if anyone out there is looking for a cheering squad of their own, I'm happy to offer my "way to go!" back atcha!

This week was a really good week for me: I exercised 5 times. (Why do you think I picked this week to start?) I am actually typing this on Friday, but I know I won't work out tomorrow. I have to go into the office all day tomorrow and I'll never get that much earlier to work out. But I am quite happy with 5 times.

Next week I see no reason why I can't exercise every day. We have no morning activities scheduled, so unless things get really busy with work or something else pops up, I should have a good report next Saturday too.

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

Go Freakmom! Go Freakmom! I'll shake my pom poms for you any time! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! So proud of You!!!! KEep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! Keep it up!!! So proud of you!!! I knew you could do it!!!