Monday, November 16, 2009

My horoscope is mocking me today

I get up this morning, a million things on my list and what does my horoscope tell me?

See if you can give a little thought to how you might be able to increase your income at this time. You might be inclined to want to throw your money around a bit today, but just try to avoid engaging in too much impulsive spending right now if you can help it. A few promising developments could be bringing a pleasant relief to an otherwise busy day.

How I can increase my INCOME right now? I have been working non-freaking stop and I'm supposed to increase my work? Yeah, I'll get right on it. I don't need that 6 hours sleep I'm managing to get in between nightmares. I'll take on another job. No problem. Maybe I can sell an organ while I'm at it.

Seriously. What the hell are the stars thinking?

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Maybe you should just read the horoscope for entertainment value . . . then line the kitty litter box with it, LOL.

Ami said...

Coming late to comment (been kinda busy) but horrorscopes are nothing to rely on!

I try really hard to remember that things in all our lives have a cycle, and that sometimes, everything's 'go all to shit' cycle coincides... kind of like how you run out of shampoo and toilet paper and laundry detergent all at once.

Sending good thoughts your way, and hpoing you either ignore your horrorscope or find a better astrological source.