Thursday, November 19, 2009

Juliette Low birthday party

Today Violet and I are hosting a birthday party for Juliette Low, founder of Girl Scout. Two families of Juliettes are coming over. We have Thanksgiving bingo, a memory game, snacks, and a service project planned. Plus snacks and cupcakes. It was originally scheduled for when Violet was sick, but we postponed it. We cleaned the house, mostly, last night. Today we just have to get everything out and make sure we have everything (and can remember what we planned to do). The others are all bringing stuff too. Should be fun.

I took the day off work so we could do this. The morning will be filled with preparation, the afternoon is the party and clean up, and tonight is the Girl Scout service unit meeting. I've got a ton of stuff to do for work before the Thanksgiving break, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

It is another rainy, gloomy day here. Winter is definitely on its way. Blech.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Have Fun!

I love parties, but I hate them at my house. ;-)

Ami said...

It sounds like fun...I miss having s troop.

Now that your house is clean.. how about a service project at my house?

I'll have Lyssa bake a cake.