Thursday, February 28, 2008

The last busy day

February has been a rotten month. We've had horrible weather. We've been sick. There were extra holidays (several birthdays including Mr. Incredible's, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day - all big deals when you are 8). And we've had more activities than we like.

Today is our last day with stuff to do. At noon-ish (I've triple checked the time this time around) we have our last theater performance of the month (we had 4 in one month!). Then around 5 we're going to drop off a cookie order at a nearby homeschool family's house. I offered to take Violet out to the community college for ice cream from the vending machine (I know, but she LOVES to do that) after the theater. She opted to come home instead and do it another day.

March has to be better. We've only got 3 activities all month. Cookies will be delivered. The weather has to be getting better. Spring must be around the corner.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Amen, sister. My February was similar. Just crappy. march will be better or else....I'm not sure or else what, but or else sounds threatening...does March seem scared?

Fatcat said...

"Spring must be around the corner."

Please God, let it be true!

I'm so tired of winter.

Anonymous said...

I hope so too!

Fatcat said...

It's March! Finally!

It sounds so much more spring-y.