Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Homeschooling an Only Child

I've started up a new Yahoo Group this week for parents who homeschool (or are considering homeschooling) their only child. I've been so pleased with the response! Guess I'm not the only one who's been wanting to discuss things with other parents of onlies. If you have only one and want to join us, we'd love to have you:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homeschoolonlies/

In other news, cookie deliveries are going smoothly. We're about to head out to my office to deliver there. Once that is done we're home free!

We got another 5 inches of snow Monday night, but I think we're all getting used to it, we barely blinked. They say we might get more Thursday. I can't wait for March to get here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone say cookies?

MOM #1 said...

I joined your group. I haven't had a lot of time to actually jump on and post, but I have noticed the great response. Great job!