Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sore wrist

I don't know if I've mentioned it in my blog or not, but my wrist has been sore the last few weeks. I think I strained it (big surprise) on the computer. Then I keep re-straining it when I go to pick something up awkwardly or grab a door that is slamming shut with it. The list goes on.

I woke up this morning and it hurt. This afternoon Violet and I stopped at Walgreens and I bought myself a wrist support. I am hoping that at the very least it will remind me not to grab that really heavy bag with my sore wrist.

We leave on vacation in a couple of days. I will have very little computer access while I'm gone. I am hoping that will give it time to heal. If it is still sore when we get home? Well, I guess it will be time to visit the doc.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh my! Hope the wrist support helps! I'm sure the vacation will! ;o)

Wendy Kagan said...

Hi there. I hope your wrist is feeling better.

Meanwhile I have tagged you for a meme at http://playinghooky.blogspot.com/. No pressure - only if it's fun for you!

Happy Vacation.