Saturday, October 27, 2007

So much to do

Ever notice that when you go on vacation you come home to twice as much stuff to do as before? We got back Monday night and I'm still not caught up. There's still more unpacking and laundry to do. I have finally almost caught up with work. I have barely done anything for my Girl Scout volunteer positions. I finally looked at the homeschool stuff and came up with a schedule for next week.

Well, to be honest, it doesn't help that I'm moving like molasses. I'm definitely still in vacation mode, and honestly I don't want to come out of it. Things will get done when they get done. Someone doesn't like my time frame, they can do it themselves. Gee, no one has done it yet.

Violet has been enjoying the extra down time to just sit around and play. I don't think she's gotten bored yet. She did say that she wanted to take her Girl Scout candy, nut and magazine order form out and look for more sales. I really don't want to. Seems like way too much work. I know she wants to earn the giant stuffed seal, but I'd like to see what kind of sales she gets from Mr. Incredible's office first. I think she'll end up pretty close and then I'll just order a gift subscription of a magazine for my sister-in-law, I was talking about that anyway.

Speaking of Violet, I took her with me to a Mary Kay party last night and she is totally hooked! It was so funny how she really got into at the end. She even won a door prize: some Satin Hands lotion. I bought her the Velocity skin care line for girls. I think she really liked that I was getting her the stuff for teenagers.

Maybe today I'll get the house in order. Maybe I'll just take a nap.

1 comment: