Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nothing like a haircut

I've been wanting to get my hair cut for weeks now. Violet didn't want hers done, so I really didn't want to drag her with. But with the trip only a week away and my hair not getting any shorter on its own...

I was complaining to Mr. Incredible via IM that I didn't have any time to go get it done. Then I decided to stop complaining and just do it. I talked Violet into getting hers trimmed. And off we went to Super Cuts. We got in right before a rush so within a half an hour we were on our way back home, looking good in our newly trimmed locks.

That feels good. Won't Mr. Incredible be surprised when he gets home?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daisy said...

SPAM!

Okay. Sunshine and I got haircuts yesterday! I look like a peeled onion, and she looks like Moe from the Three Stooges. LOL

Freakmom said...

Sorry Tara, Freakmom doesn't allow spam on her blog. You'll have to take it somewhere else.