Monday, January 21, 2013

On a Roll

Wow, I cannot believe how much I've been accomplishing the last couple of days!  I'm probably going to crash soon or hit something I can get past.  But for now, stand back.

Saturday after art/Starbucks, we went home, had lunch, went to the library, went to Walgreens, then came back home.  At the library I turned in my first book finished for the winter reading program (You Learn by Living by Eleanore Roosevelt), got my raffle ticket for it, checked out some Bill Nye the Science Guy DVDs for science, and got some jigsaw puzzles from the puzzle exchange.  Our library does this twice a year.  You take in your old puzzles, get a ticket per puzzle you bring in. Then after they have them all, you go back with your tickets and get new puzzles.  The puzzle exchange started at 9 am that morning, we got there at 2 pm, and the librarian said that over 200 puzzles had already gone out.  We had no problem finding 5 puzzles for our 5 tickets.  Back at home Violet and I worked our first jigsaw puzzle. 

I've also (mostly) caught up with my Abigail Adams Academy class, (mostly) caught up at work, (mostly) cleaned the house, (mostly) prepped for Juliettes and (mostly) caught up with personal correspondence and bill paying.  I'll never be completely caught up because something else always comes up right away.  What I'm not caught up with is reading all of your blogs.  If it happened after January 4th, I don't know about it yet. 

We are also making nice progress with school.  Of course, I shouldn't say that because I'll jinx it.

We got the errands done because the temperatures dropped and if I don't have to go out, I'd love it!  The highest I've seen it today was 4 degrees.  That's staying in weather!

No comments: