Saturday, October 22, 2011

This sucks

I'm on vacation and I'm sick as a dog. Couldn't leave the hotel room all day. Stomach won't let me get far from the bathroom (sorry if that is TMI - but I figure we're all moms here anyway). I really want it to be over by morning. Mr. I and Violet are out having fun. That definitely beats them sitting here watching me go back and forth to the potty. I think I ate something that didn't agree with me. Or maybe it was the water from the water fountains. Always drink bottled water. I messed up on traveler's rule number one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that. Feel better soon!

Gail said...

I'm so sorry. Few things are quite as depressing as being sick in a hotel room. Hopefully It's something you ate, and you'll recover as soon as it all gets out of your system.

Mother Mayhem said...

EW.

Sorry. HUG.

Ami said...

DAMMIT!! So sorry! What an awful way to spend vacation time.
:(