Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feeling better today

But still moving very slowly. Did make it out for a while, but came back to the room early. And I've been able to eat since I got back in. We check out tomorrow and head home. Woo hoo. Not what we'd planned.

It could have been worse. I could have been sicker (although it didn't feel like it yesterday). The others could have been sick too (they didn't get sick, I think it was definitely food poisoning). Or we could have had non-refundable tickets to something, but we didn't.

Thanks for the hugs and good wishes. I had to whine for a while and knew right where to come for sympathy. :)

3 comments:

Gail said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, but really sorry about your vacation. But, hey, the story of this trip is destined to be a family legend. Maybe you'll be able to laugh about it in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Once you get home, you can curl up and rest, and hopefully feel even better!

Fatcat said...

I'm sorry this happened to you! I always fear something like this will happen on vacation. Food poisoning is the WORST!