Sunday, December 27, 2009

Get this

You all know the company Mr. I worked for closed at the end of October. Last summer it was hanging on by a thread, but still hanging on. Then the vice-president suddenly quit to work for a major competitor. Within two weeks she had not only stolen some key employees (amounting to at least 20% of the workforce if not more, the company had gotten pretty small) and was calling clients and stealing them too. Mr. I feels she really put the final nail in the coffin.

Anyway, get this. She sent us a Christmas card. Can you believe the balls on her? Mr. I hasn't opened it yet. I'm encouraging him to write "refused, return to sender" on it and stick it back in the mail. He's also contacting the others who worked there until the bitter end to see if they got cards too and try to get them to return them too. I don't think any of them are remaining in the industry. Mr. I is a computer guy, there's nothing for him in that industry (I'm leaving out the exact industry just in case this somehow gets traced back). The others are so disgusted with the whole scenario they are making career changes. No one has anything to lose.

Would he get in trouble from the feds if he wrote, "refused, return to sender, you bitch" on it? Probably, huh.

4 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Perhaps you could send her a Clue Bag and encourage her to dig deep. "Go ahead, take two."

Fatcat said...

Some people!

MOM #1 said...

The nerve!

I have a few comments, but they would take your blog from G to R in one second flat. With that in mind, I totally approve of your suggested return message. Go for it. She'll know exactly what you mean.

MOM #1 said...

I've been going back and reading all the posts I've missed recuperating from Christmas (LOL). You've been blogging up a storm. I'm too lazy to comment on each post individually, but I'm so glad y'all had a Merry Christmas.