Sunday, June 24, 2012

8th Grade Curriculum

It is done.  I've written our curriculum for 8th grade.  It took me one and a half weekends to do it.  It is a kick ass 8th grade curriculum if you ask me.  Which you didn't.  But I said so anyway.

Here are the highlights:

I only put links to the books I didn't think you'd all be familiar with.  I have more details on most of the subjects.  Except science.  We're going to read the encyclopedia and look for DVDs and other materials that go with the subject matter.  If you want to see any of our breakdown, let me know.  I can e-mail it to you or post it.

Some of the courses I'm not trying to have us do the whole thing in one year.  That would be too much.  And I'm famous for trying to do too much.  This way we can add more.  Or delete things if we want.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Told you it was kick ass.

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

Looks great! Y'all are going to have a FANTASTIC year!!