Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Weekend

We had a pretty normal weekend.  I went to work on Saturday.  Mr. Incredible and Violet went to my parents' house to help my dad with his computer and generally hang out.  Today I cleaned, set up some future Girl Scout projects and shopped at Wal-Mart.  I know, my life is so glamorous!

I'll have to take some pictures, but the craft project we planned and practiced today was a pipe cleaner and bead centipede, the idea for which came from Mental.  Violet loved making these, and made herself a whole zoo of them already!  The girls will really love them.  I think we'll do it at our last meeting, May 14th.

Tomorrow is a tour of a jewelry store.  Then we're all going to lunch at our friends' restaurant.  Before heading home, Violet and I are going to open swim. 

The weather hasn't been as wonderfully lovely as it was a few weeks ago.  It was sunny today, but windy and cool.  I am really ready for Summer.

Tomorrow our copy of the 9th Sisters Grimm book is scheduled to arrive!  It was just released.  It is the last one in the series.  I don't know about Violet, but I am looking forward to it!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Ami said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
:)

Fatcat said...

It's kind of nice to have a routine, boring weekend. I like the ones when I am not rushing around like crazy.

For future reference, I gimp is a computer program for drawing and photo editing. It's free/open source. I wouldn't know either if I didn't have sons. :-)

He's not a pimp. LoL.