Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tired

I'm tired. I know that isn't news. We're all moms, we're all tired.

Last week finished up pretty quietly. Violet enjoyed Cadettes. No more mice have been sighted. We kept busy on Friday trying to get caught up. On Saturday I went to the office and my parents came and picked up Violet. She hung out with them. After work I drove over to get her. Mr. Incredible used the time to do yard work and catch up with other projects.

Today I cleaned the house and got ready for Juliettes here tomorrow. We're making Linus blankets. It is the April service unit event/service project. The Cadettes will stay afterward and finish the Couch Potato IP and work on the Media journey. I'm going to have them watch an old cartoon (Steamboat Willie) and a new one (Runaway Brain) and The Golden Eaglet (a silent movie from 1918 about Girl Scouts).

Violet and I also went out to Walgreens and put together little Easter goodies for her Cadettes. The Cadettes do that sort of thing. We found some cute plastic cups, put 2 plastic eggs filled with candies in each cup, a couple more candies in the cup, and topped it off with these cute little hopping chicks in each. The girls will love them.

Tuesday I have to leave the house at 6:00 am to go to a client all day. Mental is playing her tiny violin for me. I usually get to sleep in much later. Thursday I have to go to the office all day for training sessions (which I'm leading) and department meetings. Then next week I'm out of town for a night for a conference. It will be really busy until mid-April. I hope it will slow down after that.

Hope you all have a good week.

3 comments:

Ami said...

I don't have a violin.

Although I *did* get to sleep in all last week until 6 every day.. a treat for sure.

Hope you have a good week, free of crazy.

:)

Anonymous said...

You're not allowed to be tired.

Actually, I think most mothers are just about perpetually tired. Not all, but most. It's the hardest job in the world and all that jazz.

The mice know to fear Marbles.

I hope the Cadettes enjoy their Easter goodies. :)

Mother Mayhem said...

*HUGS*