Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again

Yes, it is almost here, the Girl Scout fall product sale. The time of year I ask my dear readers to lend me your e-mail address and/or snail mail address so that Violet can earn the stupid patch for soliciting magazine sales both online and via the mail. Several of you have allowed me to use your addresses for several years, and unless I hear differently, I'll go ahead and do it again this year (you know who you are).

If you are new and wouldn't mind getting an e-mail and/or mail advertisement for magazines from us, I'd love it if you'd e-mail and let me know where to send it (janetp1 @ gmail.com). You are under absolutely no obligation to make a purchase. She needs 12 e-mail addresses for one patch, and 11 snail mail addresses for the other. Simply providing your e-mail or snail mail address helps Violet out. You should not be added to any mailing lists, just the one ad from QSP.

E-mails go out on October 14th. The snail-mailing is done in January, I think.

Thanks for considering it. I really appreciate the support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you still have my email address! If not, it's in my profile and I'd be happy to participate.

Fatcat said...

You're always welcome to use mine. Last year, I got my son Popular Science and he enjoyed it so much, I'll probably order it for him again his year. It was a really good price!

MOM #1 said...

I love both you and Violet. I'm still in.

My email is in my profile and if you need an extra snail mail address, email me and I'll get it to you.

Smooches!

Mel said...

You can use my email address at gmail.

Anonymous said...

Please use me again!! Either way is fine!!!