Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Roundup

What a week! I didn't even get to do my "Saturday Roundup." Well, the recap wasn't very good anyway. I only exercised 3 days. I worked way too much. I stressed even more.

This week should be better. I started out by working out this morning. Tomorrow is the deadline I've been working towards. I have most of the work done, but need to meet with my boss (by phone) in the morning to wrap things up.

It is a Girl Scout-erific week coming up. Tomorrow afternoon the girls are coming to our house for Carnival Day. The older girls have planned a bunch of carnival style games for the younger girls to play. The older girls will finish their Games for Life IP. Tuesday is American Girl club, a spin off of Girl Scouts. And Friday, Violet is going to the public gardens with the other Cadette family. They should do a lot of the Plants IP there, and I'll help them finish it later.

We have 3 weeks of school left. 2 weeks of Girl Scouts left (I've decided to take June and July off from planning GS, anyone else is free to come up with plans, I won't be). So we are quickly wrapping things up. Of course, there's a lot going on in May before everything is done.

Did I mention, I can't believe it is May!

I am not working today, so I've been busily cleaning the house before the families come over tomorrow for GS. I just took a break to read out loud with Violet, I can't believe I almost fell asleep while reading. I had no idea I was that tired. Guess that is the life of a mom, isn't it? Nap whenever you can because you are never really rested!

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

Napping has become my favorite pastime. Did I spell that correctly? ZZZ...

Fatcat said...

I'm also having trouble believing it's May!

Take a nap when you need a nap. :-)